The following were the results of misdemeanor arraignments, sentence hearings, and gross misdemeanor or felony preliminary hearings. Judge Gene Wambolt presiding.
Friday, July 30
- Luis Alfredo Gonzalez was sentenced for misdemeanor first-offense domestic battery to 30 days in jail with 28 days stayed and credit for one day time served and one day to complete by Sept. 30; to pay fines totaling $322 by Jan. 30, 2011; 48 hours community service by Sept. 6; 26 sessions of counseling with monthly reports to the court.
- Zachery Hans Jernberg was sentenced for misdemeanor resisting a public officer to five days in jail with credit for time served; pay fines totaling $182. On the additional charge of MIC the defendant was sentenced to five days in jail with credit for time served; pay fines totaling $182. All fines must be paid by Dec. 30.
Monday, Aug. 2
- John Preston Clark was sentenced for misdemeanor permitting an unlicensed person to drive to pay fines totaling $102, which was stayed for one year on the condition there be no more charges of allowing unlicensed persons to drive.
- Eriberto Zambrano Zamora was sentenced for misdemeanor affray to pay fines totaling $182 by Sept. 2.
- Alex Isamu Brown was sentenced for misdemeanor reckless driving to 30 days in jail with 30 days stayed on the condition there be no more reckless driving charges in the next year; pay fines of $500 — with $250 stayed – in addition to a $92 court assessment fee by Nov. 2. On the additional charge of misdemeanor driving with expired registration the defendant was sentenced to two days in jail with credit for time served.