The following were the results of arraignment and sentencing hearings for the 6th Judicial District Court – Department 1 on Monday, Aug. 2. Judge Richard Wagner presided.
- Barbara Supplee was sentenced to a three-year term of probation on the charge of unlawful obtaining of a prescription or controlled substance. The underlying sentence for the charge is 12-32 months in prison.
- Andrew Timothy Trent pleaded guilty to felony sales of a controlled substance and a sentencing hearing was set for 9:15 a.m. Oct. 4
- Ian Richard Herzog pleaded guilty to felony possession of more than 1 oz. of marijuana and a sentencing hearing was set for 9:30 a.m. Oct. 4
- Michael Joe Black pleaded not guilty to battery causing substantial bodily harm. The scheduling of a jury trial was deferred as the defendant’s attorney, Robert Dolan, indicated he intended to file a writ in the matter.
- The case involving Fausto Arturo Valdez, charged with felony grand larceny, was continued for 90 days.