The following arrest and citation information was taken from media reports issued by the Winnemucca Police Department, the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office, and the Nevada Highway Patrol.
Thursday, June 9
- Richard Lee Owings, 36, was charged with providing false information to law enforcement. Bail was $5,000.
Tuesday, June 14
- Jeremy Baker, 39, of Jonesborough, Tenn., was charged with felony drug charges on allegations he was traveling with 5 pounds of marijuana. Bail was $30,000.
Wednesday, June 15
- Randall D. Rubenzer, 52, of Bloomer, Wisc,, was arrested on an outstanding warrant. Bail was $534.
- Tony J. Dehart, 29, was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear in court. Bail was $500.
Thursday, June 16
- Josh Macdonald, 30, was charged with violating a temporary restraining order. Bail was $3,000.
- Alberto Benitez-Moran, 28, was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear in court. Bail was $870 – cash only.
- William Pyke, 30, was charged with violating the terms of his probation and was placed on a no-bail hold.
- Robin Danyuer, 58, was arrested on an outstanding warrant. Bail was $940.
Friday, June 17
- The WPD investigated a single-vehicle accident in which a 20-year-old male was traveling on Water Canyon Rd. when he dropped his cell phone, attempted to retrieve it from the floor, then drifted off the road and struck an NV Energy meter – causing damage to meter and the car.
Saturday, June 18
- Ernest Roa Gomez, 44, was charged with first-offense DUI and failure to yield to a person on a bicycle. Bail was $1229
Sunday, June 19
- Jacob John Mustard, of Ladysmith, Wisc., 25, was cited for failure to yield the crosswalk to a pedestrian and driving without insurance following a vehicle versus pedestrian accident on Winnemucca Blvd. According to the report released by the WPD, Mustard slowed down for two pedestrians in a crosswalk but allegedly failed to notice a third pedestrian in front of his Grand Cherokee Jeep. The pedestrian was struck and thrown 39 feet. The condition of the pedestrian was not noted. It was noted there had been a rain shower and the roads were wet – causing a distracting glare. According to witnesses Mustard was not speeding or driving in a reckless manner.
- Jose Raul Garcia, 18, was charged with reckless driving, driving without a valid license second offense, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana. Bail was $2,608.
Monday, June 20
- Gary John Bass, 21, was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging failure to appear in court. Bail was $302.
Tuesday, June 21
- Janice Marie Robinson, 47, was arrested in Lyon County on a Union Township Justice Court warrant charging failure to appear in court. She was extradited back to Humboldt County and was placed on a no-bail hold.
- Oscar Mercado, 25, was cited and released for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. The citation amount was $1,354.