The following arrest and citation information was taken from media reports issued by the Winnemucca Police Department, the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office, and the Nevada Highway Patrol.
Monday, May 30
- Ralph F. Virgil, 54, was arrested on an outstanding warrant and was further charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, stop sign violation, driving with a suspended/revoked license, and failure to wear a seatbelt. Bail was $5,000.
Tuesday, May 31
- Jonathan Scott English, 42, was arrested on a warrant from the 6th Judicial charging failure to appear in court and was placed on a no-bail hold.
- Lawrence Linderman, 26, was charged with violation of a restraining/temporary protection order. Bail was $3,000.
- Michael Case, 20, was arrested on an outstanding warrant and was further charged with MIC. Bail was $906.
Wednesday, June 1
- Ricardo Sanchez, 22, was charged with DUI/drugs following an incident in which he allegedly had a near-crash with law enforcement. Bail was $1,513.
Thursday, June 2
- David Baxter, 23, was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging he violated the terms of his probation. He was extradited back to Humboldt County and placed on a no-bail hold.
- Chase Guy Palmer, 22, was arrested on two outstanding warrants charging failure to appear in court. Bail was $1,847.
- Thord Zachariah Odell, 21, was charged with disorderly conduct. Bail was $342.
- Casey Louis White, 53, of Denio, was charged with violating the terms of his probation and was placed on a no-bail hold.
Friday, June 3
- Robert Daniel Price, 19, was charged with MIC. Bail was $182.
- Jose Juan Paniagua, 19, was arrested on two outstanding warrants charging failure to appear in court. Bail was $1,593 – cash only.
- Adan Medina-Alvarado, 27, was charged with petit larceny after he entered a store and allegedly consumed cans of Red Bull then allegedly placed a meat injector into his pocket. Bail was $1,127.
Saturday, June 4
- Tomas Cervantes, 36, was charged with battery by a prisoner. Bail was $20,000.
- Stormy Ayer, 31, was charged with trespassing and possession of marijuana. Bail was $990.
Sunday, June 5
- Howard Paul Bressard, 63, of Salt Lake City, was charged with possession of marijuana/1 oz. or more. His car was searched after the SO K-9 Lily alerted on the vehicle during a traffic stop. A subsequent search allegedly turned up marijuana. Bail was $5,000.
- Andrew Lent, 23, was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging contempt of court. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
Monday, June 6
- Gary Wanger, 40, was charged with failure to appear in court and possession of a hypodermic device. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
- Thord Odell, 21, was charged with battery, threats, and intimidating a witness. Bail was $31,127.